Carli

Join us in welcoming our daughter Cara Callia Orendain. Born last March 14, 2005, she came into this world at 6.6 lbs - healthy and beaming with joy. This is her blog, written by her parents with her thoughts in mind. She has been a source of their renewed creativity, and hopefully she will someday enjoy reading these to herself.

September 13, 2005

Hello World!



Hi, I'm Carli! My mom has just created this blog for me. This will help her and daddy's friends be updated on my tricks and latest activities.

I was born last March 14, 2005 and am quickly gaining weight and growing tall too. I was just a measly 6.6 lbs when I was born but now I am almost 16 lbs.

I'm turning 6 months tomorrow and mom and dad plan to celebrate my birthday by getting my ears pierced. I'm not sure if I'll be excited or terrified at the though of having more holes in my body than God has planned. Oh well, I'm sure mom and dad know what they're doing.

Recently, two of my first teeth came out. I was pretty upset about that and my saliva kept flowing like anything. Now that they are partially out, they are still so itchy. Mommy puts some xylogel on my gums and that really makes it feel a bit better. I think more teeth are coming out soon cause I'm still feeling really itchy in my gums. Sometimes, I feel like biting Yaya Menchi. She is so funny, I sometimes think she's just a few months older than me. Ha,Ha.

I will make sure I keep on posting on this blog so you'll know the latest from me. See you soon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home