Carli

Join us in welcoming our daughter Cara Callia Orendain. Born last March 14, 2005, she came into this world at 6.6 lbs - healthy and beaming with joy. This is her blog, written by her parents with her thoughts in mind. She has been a source of their renewed creativity, and hopefully she will someday enjoy reading these to herself.

September 13, 2005

Sweaty Feet


I wonder if other babies like me also have sweaty feet? Mommy and Daddy are baffled by my extremely sweaty feet. You see this phenomenon has yet to be explained to my new parents. Whenever I get out of our room, especially when its airconditioned, my feet tend to sweat profusely. As if my toes had water holes in them, my feet leak like a broken faucet. They also sweat when I'm going around the block. I think I have more sweat glands in my feet more than I have in my arm pits and neck. Is that strange? Mom and Dad are thinking of asking my pediatrician about this. Frankly, I think its just because they want to find a reason to visit the doctor so they can check on my weight. I hope my friends like Gia and Vito can let me know if they have sweaty feet too!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home