Carli

Join us in welcoming our daughter Cara Callia Orendain. Born last March 14, 2005, she came into this world at 6.6 lbs - healthy and beaming with joy. This is her blog, written by her parents with her thoughts in mind. She has been a source of their renewed creativity, and hopefully she will someday enjoy reading these to herself.

September 18, 2008

Cool School

Last summer, my parents decided that it was time for me to improve on my social skills and therefor decided to enroll me in a "readiness program" at Creative Learning school. At first I dreaded going to school - what with all these other girls who could hardly talk and just kept dancing all around me. I referred to one classmate by the name of Nathalie a monster - because she was always all over me. I made sure my yaya stayed inside the classroom with me the whole time we had classes. My teacher Christine slowly tried to wean me from my yaya by regular school days, I had learned that school was kind of fun. We sang songs, listened to stories, ate our snacks, but best of all, played with school toys. School is COOL... especially when there's only four of you there.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home