Carli

Join us in welcoming our daughter Cara Callia Orendain. Born last March 14, 2005, she came into this world at 6.6 lbs - healthy and beaming with joy. This is her blog, written by her parents with her thoughts in mind. She has been a source of their renewed creativity, and hopefully she will someday enjoy reading these to herself.

May 29, 2007

Finally connected


I know. I know. Its been such a long time, I'm sure you're wondering what's up with me and my parents. Well, after so many firewalls and returned posts, my mom finally decided to get wireless internet at home.
At last, I can post my newest pictures without interruption. Posting here dad's latest sweet picture with me. He just can't get enough of me I tell you!
Looking at this picture, I realize I do look like my dad. Look at the bugsy teeth in front!!
I hope you check out my blog more often nowadays, there will be series of pictures soon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home