Carli

Join us in welcoming our daughter Cara Callia Orendain. Born last March 14, 2005, she came into this world at 6.6 lbs - healthy and beaming with joy. This is her blog, written by her parents with her thoughts in mind. She has been a source of their renewed creativity, and hopefully she will someday enjoy reading these to herself.

October 09, 2006

Swinging singapore




Hello everyone!! Sharing our pictures in Singpore. Mom and I tagged along with Dad's scheduled seminar last Sept. 26 and stayed in Singapore till nearly mom's birthday. We were so lucky to be out. There was a terrible typhoon and lights were out for more than four days. I can just imagine how it could have been if we were here. I would've been crying the whole day. Will post more pictures soon. I loved the underwater world and night safari the most.

1 Comments:

At 8:42 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yehey!! A new post. I've been waiting for some updates, tagal na wala! Huhuu. I may be silent but I'm still an avid stalker. Hahahaaa.

Carli is so cute! Growing up to be a fine beautiful lady! Hope to see you again soon!

Hugs,
Tita Lissa =)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home