Carli

Join us in welcoming our daughter Cara Callia Orendain. Born last March 14, 2005, she came into this world at 6.6 lbs - healthy and beaming with joy. This is her blog, written by her parents with her thoughts in mind. She has been a source of their renewed creativity, and hopefully she will someday enjoy reading these to herself.

October 17, 2006

Ola! Costa del Sol!

We capped our Singapore adventure by moving into my Tita Detdet’s cool condo at Costa del Sol – an exclusive cluster of classy high-rise apartments. Tita Detdet, Dad’s friend, is a J&J globe trotting expat based in the Lion City. She lives on the 22nd floor and has a fantastic view of Singapore Harbor.

I went gaga over Costa del Sol’s swimming pools -- a 100 meter 8-lane lap pool, a diving pool, an adult leisure pool that’s as big as the ocean and, of course, a sand and pebble kiddie beach-pool. And Oh, it also has a mote hugging the east side cluster. I had a splashing grand time and fought with daddy as he fished me out of the water after an hour because, my fingers and toes were already wrinkled cold.

Tita Detdet & Tito Jeff -- please adopt me . . . and my mom . . . and my dad!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home