Carli

Join us in welcoming our daughter Cara Callia Orendain. Born last March 14, 2005, she came into this world at 6.6 lbs - healthy and beaming with joy. This is her blog, written by her parents with her thoughts in mind. She has been a source of their renewed creativity, and hopefully she will someday enjoy reading these to herself.

July 13, 2006

Miss Saigon

My Ninang Evie, who loves me very dearly, bought me this Miss Saigon outfit during one of her visits to Vietnam.

Luckily, Mom spotted it recently -- when it was just the right fit -- among the numerous clothes given to me during my last birthday.

I was so delighted seeing myself in the mirror as it was the first time I wore something with long sleeves. Wow! this was really made for me.

Thanks, Ninang Evie. I love you! Post out a picture of Gia in the same outfit too.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home