Carli

Join us in welcoming our daughter Cara Callia Orendain. Born last March 14, 2005, she came into this world at 6.6 lbs - healthy and beaming with joy. This is her blog, written by her parents with her thoughts in mind. She has been a source of their renewed creativity, and hopefully she will someday enjoy reading these to herself.

July 14, 2006

My Silly Hat

To all of the kids who, like me, have become avid fans of Barney, the huge purple dinosaur, I'm sure you know how crazy he is over silly hats. Well, ever since I started watching Barney, I myself have taken to putting whatever looks funny on my head.

My favorite silly hat is the yellow half of my shape sorter ball which fits my head just perfectly. I sometimes ask dad to wear the other red half so we can be a silly pair, but his head is just too big for it.

Am posting this picture too because mom says I have dad's upperbite. I think this picture shows that resemblance very well.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home