Carli

Join us in welcoming our daughter Cara Callia Orendain. Born last March 14, 2005, she came into this world at 6.6 lbs - healthy and beaming with joy. This is her blog, written by her parents with her thoughts in mind. She has been a source of their renewed creativity, and hopefully she will someday enjoy reading these to herself.

February 06, 2006

Doctor Quack Quack


After my outing in Barrio Salvacion in Quezon, I developed a bad cough. It had lingered for such a long time that mom and dad decided to bring me to the doctor. My doctor, Arneil Suratos is pedia-pulmonologist. I don't really know what that means, but mom says he's my cough doctor. Dad took the opportunity to take my picture here when I was having my appointment. Thanks Dr. Suratos, I'm finally cured of my cough and cold. I hope to see you next time for my well-baby check up.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home