Carli

Join us in welcoming our daughter Cara Callia Orendain. Born last March 14, 2005, she came into this world at 6.6 lbs - healthy and beaming with joy. This is her blog, written by her parents with her thoughts in mind. She has been a source of their renewed creativity, and hopefully she will someday enjoy reading these to herself.

November 11, 2005

Backblog - A halloween post



Hello everyone! My mom and dad have been very busy these past few weeks. Since my little fingers can't do much typing yet, I have not been able to post any of my recent adventures.

Well I'm back, and just to keep you in the loop, I had my first halloween trick-or-treat last October 31. That's me in the picture all dressed up as Tinkerbell. Lovely pose, don't you think? My dad warned me not to poo in my dress, otherwise I'll be "Stinkerbell" instead.

Mom got me a pumpkin basket filled with candies-- maybe just in case everyone decided to go for the trick instead of the treat. After a few houses, however, my other pumpkin basket was filled to the brim. I went around Tahanan Village like crazy with mom, dad, yaya Menchie, Ninang Rell, and cousin Justine (as Tigger).

Earlier that afternoon we also visited my Ninang Neva in her beautiful Mediterean house in Ayala Alabang. That was the best part of my day because she gave me this super yummy chocolate wrapped in a ghoul designed foil. It was great! But of course, mommy spotted me and told me I could only eat one. Before she could changed her mind, I licked up my ration as fast as I could and left my chubby cheeks all smeared up in chocolate. Oh I wish you could have seen me.

Halloween is only fun if you have a really nice neighborhood to go trick or treating. Otherwise I think it'll be boring. Well, the point is, I had a lot fun. Thanks mom, dad and yaya. Next year I think I want to be Yoda. What do you think?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home