Carli

Join us in welcoming our daughter Cara Callia Orendain. Born last March 14, 2005, she came into this world at 6.6 lbs - healthy and beaming with joy. This is her blog, written by her parents with her thoughts in mind. She has been a source of their renewed creativity, and hopefully she will someday enjoy reading these to herself.

November 29, 2005

Mommies' Day Out

Mommy has been wanting to take a vacation with my ninang Evie ever since she gave birth. She has hardly had time for herself, as she takes every chance she gets to be close to me... hugging, kissing, playing or just talking with me.

Finally, last weekend, Ninang Evie invited us for an overnight at their cozy house in Tagaytay. We brought a whole entourage of yayas so the super moms could spend some time on their own .... as if they could resist being away from us for long.

It was so cool in Tagaytay that I had to wear my socks the whole time! We went to Cliffhouse, a pizzeria, along the ridge and enjoyed authentic Italian pizza and pasta. I loved the view of the lake as cameras clicked non-stop.

There were three of us babies there that day. Ninang Evie's sister Gela was there too with her baby Kitkat. Kitkat is much younger than me and Gia (ninang Evie's baby) but she might easily outgrow us both because she's already very big now. We're teeny weeny babies compared to her.

Anyway, in this picture I'm with my pretty ninang Evie and her daughter Gia. We sat on this swing for some picture-taking right before we headed for home. This was my first overnight away from our home but our mommies made us feel right at home. Hope you enjoyed your day out mommies!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home