Carli

Join us in welcoming our daughter Cara Callia Orendain. Born last March 14, 2005, she came into this world at 6.6 lbs - healthy and beaming with joy. This is her blog, written by her parents with her thoughts in mind. She has been a source of their renewed creativity, and hopefully she will someday enjoy reading these to herself.

October 26, 2005

Tigger Happy


During my last visit to the baby doctor, mom and dad decided to get me a book to entertain myself with. It's a Tigger book with a hand puppet sticking out. I was so excited to read it, but I think dad enjoys it more when he reads to me. The hand puppet is a tricky thing to maneuver though, especially since you can't really do much with it stuck to the book. Dad loves to improvise with movements for the puppet.

I've started watching dvd's too of baby einstein and the like. They're great! I have to make sure I concentrate though, cause I get really distracted with some toys on the bed. Here's a picture of me with my Tigger book -- don't you think it looks nice?

1 Comments:

At 3:19 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mommy Nikki, I miss seeing new stuff on your site! Dagdagan niyo naman! :) Mwah

 

Post a Comment

<< Home