Carli

Join us in welcoming our daughter Cara Callia Orendain. Born last March 14, 2005, she came into this world at 6.6 lbs - healthy and beaming with joy. This is her blog, written by her parents with her thoughts in mind. She has been a source of their renewed creativity, and hopefully she will someday enjoy reading these to herself.

November 24, 2005

Musically inclined


As I've mentioned in my last blog, mom and dad bought some new toys for me. Most of them have multi-colored lights that dance in beat with lively music. The one I like best is the pink and white guitar you see in the picture. It has brightly colored bottons for frets that you can press to play notes on the musical scale. Spread out over its body are heads of various animals. There's Miss Piggy, Mrs. Cow, Mr. Dog, Gasper the Friendly Goat and others. Press their noses and they make their sound. And oh, there's old farmer McDonald too who sings about his farm animals when you press on him.

I think I'll be an orchestra conductor when I grow up. It's as simple as pressing buttons in this guitar. I also love pressing as many buttons as I can at the same time just to see which note, sound, or song will play first. Ha,ha,ha.

I really enjoy listening to music since mom sings to me every night. And dad... oh well, he tries to dance to the songs that I listen to. Mom and yaya laugh a lot when Daddy starts dancing. He's actuallly a good dancer if you ask me -- of the tribal kind of course.

Anyway, here beside me in this picture is Pooh and Tigger in a log raft. They make a great musical pair. When they're switched on, they row their raft about the room as they sing along with the music.

I have new pictures with my friend Gia but they are still in my dad's camera. I will have to post them soon cause we have a side-by-side sleeping marathon picture that is very interesting.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home