Carli

Join us in welcoming our daughter Cara Callia Orendain. Born last March 14, 2005, she came into this world at 6.6 lbs - healthy and beaming with joy. This is her blog, written by her parents with her thoughts in mind. She has been a source of their renewed creativity, and hopefully she will someday enjoy reading these to herself.

November 29, 2005

Flower Power


I love long weekends because Mom and Dad get to spend more time with me. This weekend was more special as we escaped to Tagaytay and enjoyed the crisp and clean air at my ninang Evie's Farmville home.

Mom and Dad took me out for an early morning stroll and together we enjoyed the sweet scents of flowers of all shapes and sizes.
The cool weather also gave me an excuse to show off my fancy hat. I know I kinda look groggy here, but it's really just the sun in my eye.

The flowers were so beautiful to look at and I’m pretty sure, they taste just as well. Well, that would remain a theory as Daddy prevented me from tasting any of them. You should go visit Tagaytay at this time of the year when all the flowers are in full bloom. I guarantee you that you'll love their play of colors. Such flower power!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home