Carli

Join us in welcoming our daughter Cara Callia Orendain. Born last March 14, 2005, she came into this world at 6.6 lbs - healthy and beaming with joy. This is her blog, written by her parents with her thoughts in mind. She has been a source of their renewed creativity, and hopefully she will someday enjoy reading these to herself.

February 09, 2006

Finger Lickin' Good



For Christmas, my Ninang Joji gave me one of the nicest gifts any baby (or adult for that matter!) could have --a set of finger puppets. Now these are not ordinary finger puppets, they are mostly dinosaurs - well except for "the professor" whom I'm nibbling on in this picture.

He's the head honcho of these cute prehistoric creatures. They all look so funny and my dad has given each a name to match. There's Edward the Cool Dude who wears sun glasses; tough looking Bruno; Nemo who looks more like fish than a dino; Leonard who has spots like those of a leopard; Dopey, who has a crazy look on his face; ET who has two rounded antenaes sticking out of his forehead; Barney who's colored purple and who my daddy says is gay; Horney who has one huge horn on his head; and Snoopy who -- you guessed it -- looks like Charlie Brown's pet.

You can see some of the dinosaur puppets hiding from me because they know that in my house, unlike in Jurrasic Park, it's me who does the eating. You should try these little puppets. They're finger lickin' good.

Maybe I should bring them over to Gia when I visit her next time. I can't wait till my fingers grow a bit bigger so I can put them on for story telling time. In the meantime, what do you think Dad, are you up to it for a puppet show?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home