Carli

Join us in welcoming our daughter Cara Callia Orendain. Born last March 14, 2005, she came into this world at 6.6 lbs - healthy and beaming with joy. This is her blog, written by her parents with her thoughts in mind. She has been a source of their renewed creativity, and hopefully she will someday enjoy reading these to herself.

February 07, 2006

Toy Swap Fun


My ninang Evie had this bright idea of swapping her daughter Gia's toys for my own cheap and fairly over-used toys. It was an excellent idea. As you can see in this picture, this gym-sort of contraption is very handy as a walker for me. I use it to support my chunky butt as I try to stand and walk around. A lot of Gia's toys are fun as well. I love the hand teether that has various embossed designs on its tips. They're delicious!
Tita Evie suggests that we continue this toy-swapping thing so we can all benefit from other kid's toys which become all new when in the hands of a new baby. Thanks so much Tita Evie and Gia. Let's try to find other kids to swap toys with!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home