Carli

Join us in welcoming our daughter Cara Callia Orendain. Born last March 14, 2005, she came into this world at 6.6 lbs - healthy and beaming with joy. This is her blog, written by her parents with her thoughts in mind. She has been a source of their renewed creativity, and hopefully she will someday enjoy reading these to herself.

October 06, 2005

Daddy Look Alike?

For a long time now, Daddy has been insisting and trying to convince everyone that I look like him.
A month ago, he brought me to his office in Makati where he paraded me around five levels, trying to get a concensus on our "likeness". Only one out of a hundred agreed -- and reluctantly so -- to any resemblance.

Now I think I know why Daddy insists that we look alike. First and foremost, I have a cute nose. His nose is big and always gets in the way of me kissing him. It's so huge I can hold on to it with my two hands. Secondly, I have nice, soft two-shaded brown hair. Daddy has two shades of hair color-- one black, the other not so black. Well add another color that's growing in numbers-- white. So I guess he'd love to say I have his two-toned hair too. Thirdly, I have very fair skin. Daddy is not dark, but he's not so fair too. He'd like to think he may have been as fair as me when he was a child. And last but not the least, Daddy and I have the same gray-brown eyes.

Don't worry daddy, our similarities will be more evident soon, we'll show them ... especially when I'll outgrow mom and I become as tall as you. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home