Carli

Join us in welcoming our daughter Cara Callia Orendain. Born last March 14, 2005, she came into this world at 6.6 lbs - healthy and beaming with joy. This is her blog, written by her parents with her thoughts in mind. She has been a source of their renewed creativity, and hopefully she will someday enjoy reading these to herself.

October 17, 2005

Teething footies

It has been some time since I last posted a blog. My mom has been having problems with getting my new pictures on-line, and so, my new cuter and more exciting pictures are not yet ready for viewing.

It has been an endless battle now with me and daddy for my various teethers. You see, after my first two lower incisors came out, I still have not stopped drooling. I tend to grab any available object (but i'm really fascinated with colorless or white items) in the bed and use it as a teether. Very recently, I realized that I had the best teether available on hand -- i mean on foot -- i mean my foot! They are such delicious toes and can be made teethers when there is no teether available. Of course daddy frowns upon this act, but I love it.

I guess, they will just have to be ready with my official teethers - I have a carrot-shaped teether, an ice cream shaped one and alphabet letters. Otherwise, its footy teething for me. Bwahahaha!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home