Carli

Join us in welcoming our daughter Cara Callia Orendain. Born last March 14, 2005, she came into this world at 6.6 lbs - healthy and beaming with joy. This is her blog, written by her parents with her thoughts in mind. She has been a source of their renewed creativity, and hopefully she will someday enjoy reading these to herself.

February 13, 2006

Bewitched

Aha! And you thought only Nicole Kidman could twitch her nose, of course not! Here in this picture taken at the studio last weekend, my able photographer has caught me twitching my cute nose.

I know, I know, Lola Betty insists I have a small nose. But how could that be true, how could I twitch my nose if it were truly very small. Well you guys be the judge. My mom and dad tell me, I have one of the cutest noses in the world. And of course I believe them, they know everything about me. As I mentioned in my latest blog, we'll just have to wait and see if dad will be able to work his magic and include this picture in my birthday invitation. Good luck daddy!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home