Carli

Join us in welcoming our daughter Cara Callia Orendain. Born last March 14, 2005, she came into this world at 6.6 lbs - healthy and beaming with joy. This is her blog, written by her parents with her thoughts in mind. She has been a source of their renewed creativity, and hopefully she will someday enjoy reading these to herself.

February 14, 2006

Ligths, Camera, Action!


Since my birthday is coming up in less than a month , mom and dad decided to let me have my first studio photo taken last weekend. We were all excited about the thought of having our pictures taken together, and to our surprise, there were a lot of people lined up and waiting for a shot at stardom.

When our number was finally called, we entered the room marked Studio #1. Mom, dad and yaya Menchie started to plan my poses. I was so distracted by my shoes and I could not really stay still. When the photographer arrived, she tried hard to capture my best pose.

Just imagine, Yaya Menchie and Mommy standing beside the photographer. Yaya was calling my name and making faces, while mommy was cheer leading and encouraging me to smile. And daddy? Well, he was hiding behind the wooden box I was sitting on and holding me still by the waist .

It was so much fun but I must say a little confusing. I didn't know where to look -- at Mommy and Yaya who were calling out my name or at Daddy who I thought was playing peek-a-boo.

I don't think I'd join show business. Just having my picture taken is so stressful already. Well, this is one of my better pictures - posted here. I'm not sure if dad will be able to use this for my birthday invitation. We'll see...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home