Carli

Join us in welcoming our daughter Cara Callia Orendain. Born last March 14, 2005, she came into this world at 6.6 lbs - healthy and beaming with joy. This is her blog, written by her parents with her thoughts in mind. She has been a source of their renewed creativity, and hopefully she will someday enjoy reading these to herself.

February 21, 2006

Yuki-soba

In my first few blogs, if you still recall, I wrote about the other babies in my neighborhood. Yuki -- the boy in the picture -- who lives right behind our house, is one of them. His father is Japanese while his mother is Japayuki. Just kidding. She's a Filipina, and very pretty.

Now Yuki is rather chubby and was, in fact, twice his prescribed weight when he was just a few months old. His pedia thought he was too young to be a Sumo wrestler and so ordered him to go on a diet. Ha,ha, sorry to spill your secrets Yuki!

Yuki has already celebrated his first birthday last February, and has been attempting to walk since then. Even with the help of his yaya, he still wobbles a lot. I wonder if he really drinks milk or Saki.

Every morning when Daddy takes me out for a walk, Yuki throws his flirtatious glances at me. Sorry, you should do better than that, Yuki. I don't want to get your hopes up, but I'm telling you, I already have a good looking boyfriend -- my Dad. Anyway, you can tag along with your yaya whenever my dad brings me out for a morning stroll. Don't you think these morning walks are so enjoyable in our colorful and wonderful neighborhood.

Hey Gia, you should come and visit me soon so I can introduce you to my other boy friends in the neighborhood.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home