Carli

Join us in welcoming our daughter Cara Callia Orendain. Born last March 14, 2005, she came into this world at 6.6 lbs - healthy and beaming with joy. This is her blog, written by her parents with her thoughts in mind. She has been a source of their renewed creativity, and hopefully she will someday enjoy reading these to herself.

September 27, 2005

Milk Monster

I'm a big baby now -- 17 pounds and 27 inches long with my hair down, of course.

To keep up with my phenomenal growth, my Mom has recently switched my milk (Enfalac A+ Lactofree for little babies), to a super enriched formula (Enfapro for big babies six months and up).

Because of this, my appetite has remarkably increased. Just last Sunday, I gulped down 42 ounces of this new milk. At the end of the day, my tummy felt so distended that I ended up crying for help.

I feel this new formula has also made me more active. I find myself more uppity and charged with a lot of extra energy for challenging stunts like scaling up Mom's chest, jumping on my Dad's tummy, wrestling with Yaya, or crawling away from Lola.

As you can see in this picture - I was my giggly self trying to entertain everyone at the family get-together last Sunday.

I will have to see how far this adrenalin pumping formula will take me. I seem to have become not only a milk monster but a diaper monster as well. A few minutes after downing a bottle, my milk processing plant goes to work and soaks up Mr. Kimbies' butt pads in no time.

Mom and Dad will have to get ready for a more active (and more expensive) baby Carli. Thanks a lot Ninang Nona. Without your discounted formula milk from Mead Johnson, my parents would be out in the streets begging for my upkeep.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home