Carli

Join us in welcoming our daughter Cara Callia Orendain. Born last March 14, 2005, she came into this world at 6.6 lbs - healthy and beaming with joy. This is her blog, written by her parents with her thoughts in mind. She has been a source of their renewed creativity, and hopefully she will someday enjoy reading these to herself.

March 01, 2006

Knee Pals

I'm a few weeks from turning one year old, yet I just recently discovered the pleasures of crawling on all fours. Mom and dad got me a pair of knee pads from Enfant, and ever since Daddy let me crawl in my room, I have not had enough of it.

Last weekend, we went to Lola Betty's house, and although mommy forgot to bring my knee pads, daddy allowed me to crawl all over Lola's room. I had so much fun and was giggling and struggling to pick up all the small stuff on the floor.

I know everyone has been waiting for me to walk, but wait up guys... I'm still enjoying crawling with my knee pads!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home