Carli

Join us in welcoming our daughter Cara Callia Orendain. Born last March 14, 2005, she came into this world at 6.6 lbs - healthy and beaming with joy. This is her blog, written by her parents with her thoughts in mind. She has been a source of their renewed creativity, and hopefully she will someday enjoy reading these to herself.

September 26, 2005

Crystal Ball



Yesterday, we celebrated Lola's 52nd wedding anniversary with a get-together lunch at Ninang Joji's place on the 28 floor of Robinson's Regency Condominium. There were lots of food and although I had none of the regular food, I made sure I drank as much milk to match their eating frenzy.

It takes me a few minutes to get used to new surroundings, but now more than ever, I have become more sociable because of my new two front teeth. I have another reason to smile and giggle at anyone who comes to sniff and kiss me, hold my hand, or nibble on my toes.

Now mom and dad think that introducing me to different textures will improve not only eyesight, but also my perceptions about the world around me. Their latest "feel project" for me was the head of my cousin Carlo. Here I am exploring his crystal ball-like head. It gave me a tingling sensation which I really enjoy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home