Carli

Join us in welcoming our daughter Cara Callia Orendain. Born last March 14, 2005, she came into this world at 6.6 lbs - healthy and beaming with joy. This is her blog, written by her parents with her thoughts in mind. She has been a source of their renewed creativity, and hopefully she will someday enjoy reading these to herself.

September 23, 2005

Puppy Love

Did you know that there is a whole gamut of definitions for the word puppy in my household?

First of all, my mom calls my dad - Daddy Puppy. Sometimes she calls him Pooch (which I know also means PUPPY!) and other times Cooch. His full name, from my limited knowledge is Jack Puppy Pooch. To return the compliment with rhyme and reason, my Dad calls my Mom -- Mommy Moochie or just Mooch.

Now in the picture I have here, I also have a small puppy which they call BABY PUPPY. This little puppy apparently is one of the first babies my parents had, which also makes me a PUPPY if that's the case. There is another baby puppy (not in this picture) which is a big brother of this little pup. These little cuddly creatures are my mom's companions when she goes out of town.

Then there's SAB (or Isabela). Sab, is a REAL puppy, whom my Mom and Dad also call PUPPY DOG to distinguish her from DADDY PUPPY. She's a poodle my mom gave to Lola Grace for her birthday and she's the only puppy I know who barks and wags her tail.

Mom and Dad call me by my pet name (no pun intended!) Carli Cooch, Coochies or Coochi Pooch. This has led me to conclude that in a household of adult PUPS (Mommy Mooch and Daddy Pooch), I am indeed one lucky puppy surrounded by a lot of puppy love . It's great being a puppy!!

1 Comments:

At 9:22 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dearest Baby Cooch (i mean Carli),

There's another pet name for your Dad and that's what his friends fondly call him....SNOOPY!!!! Another dog di ba? You know why? Because everytime he poses for a picture taking he smiles like snoopy!

HI SNOOPY!!!!!

love and kisses,

Tita Amor

 

Post a Comment

<< Home