Carli

Join us in welcoming our daughter Cara Callia Orendain. Born last March 14, 2005, she came into this world at 6.6 lbs - healthy and beaming with joy. This is her blog, written by her parents with her thoughts in mind. She has been a source of their renewed creativity, and hopefully she will someday enjoy reading these to herself.

September 22, 2005

Bad Hair Day

Mom and I have been struggling with my hair ever since my second month birthday. As you can see, unruly as it is, it's so difficult to find the right clip, snap on, or ouchless band (aha! do you know that this is what they call rubberbands for babies?) to hold it down. More often than not, these trinkets slide off because my hair is so soft and slippery, and when they do get a hold of my hair, I eventually end up removing them out of sheer boredom.

Mom has bought me all sorts of clips, and as of the moment, only the Goody flower ones are the kind that work for me. I only wear them when I have a party to go to or some get-together with Daddy's siblings. I don't know how long my hair will be by the time I turn one year old. I just hope I don't end up having a bad hair day on my first birthday party.

In this picture, I am sitting on Daddy's tummy looking like I literally just got out of bed. I'm glad my friend Gia doesn't have this problem yet. Believe me Gia, when you're hair eventually grows, your mom will go crazy trying to hold it down. See you soon Ninang Evie!

1 Comments:

At 9:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

pretty cara, with your wonderful soft brown hair, all your days would be good! bounce bounce..bounce bounce... kinamay lang umayos na... (teka, dalawang shampoo commercials yun in one).

 

Post a Comment

<< Home