Carli

Join us in welcoming our daughter Cara Callia Orendain. Born last March 14, 2005, she came into this world at 6.6 lbs - healthy and beaming with joy. This is her blog, written by her parents with her thoughts in mind. She has been a source of their renewed creativity, and hopefully she will someday enjoy reading these to herself.

September 21, 2005

Gasper the friendly Goat

During my routine afternoon walks with dad on weekends, I see a number of animals around our neighborhood. One of them is a goat I have fondly named Gasper (he,he when he dies I will call him Casper!) Now Gasper is usually tied to a tree where he nibbles on the lush vegetation of our park. Other kids play on this park because there is a playground area too.

When dad and I go around, we normally say hello to Gasper and ask him if he has had a good day and whether he will be sold or eaten soon. He has not really answered us, but I think he is someone's pet and will not be eaten any time soon. Here is my picture with dad right after our visit to Gasper.

1 Comments:

At 9:03 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

So bakit nga siya Gasper? :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home