Carli

Join us in welcoming our daughter Cara Callia Orendain. Born last March 14, 2005, she came into this world at 6.6 lbs - healthy and beaming with joy. This is her blog, written by her parents with her thoughts in mind. She has been a source of their renewed creativity, and hopefully she will someday enjoy reading these to herself.

March 22, 2006

My First Birthday Gift


Last Tuesday, March 14, 2006 was my first birthday. I woke up quite early -- around 3 a.m., I think -- but mom told me to go back to sleep. I woke up again around 5:30 and babbled for attention. Mom and Dad greeted me happy birthday and smothered me with hugs and kisses.

Mom told me all about the grand birthday party she's throwing for me two Sundays from my birthday. It should have been the Sunday right after my brithday but she was having a big event at Pondereso on that day.

Before mom and dad left for work, they witnessed me receiving my very first birthday gift. It was such a surprise! I got a gift from my baby neighbor Yuki -- a pretty summer dress. Very sexy if I might say. Thanks, Yuki. You've got good taste.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home