Carli

Join us in welcoming our daughter Cara Callia Orendain. Born last March 14, 2005, she came into this world at 6.6 lbs - healthy and beaming with joy. This is her blog, written by her parents with her thoughts in mind. She has been a source of their renewed creativity, and hopefully she will someday enjoy reading these to herself.

March 16, 2006

Shop till you Drop

A few weekends ago, mom and dad took me for my first grocery shopping cart ride. They thought it was about time to consult me on the food I want to eat.

It was such an exciting experience for me to sit on the driver's seat as mom whisked off through to all aisles. Mom gave me a quick tour of the junk food section only to tell me that I should stay away from all of them because they're what they are -- junk. As if I didn't know that she keeps her Tostitos and chips inside her cabinet. What kind of rule is that?

Anyway, we combed through the whole supermarket methodically row by row until we reached my favorite aisle... the baby food section.

You can see me here, scrutinizing the nutritional values of my favorite snack. I love these finger food biscuits. They are so yummy. I can finish one whole box in less than a week. Yaya knows this and intentionally forgets to remind mom when I've cleaned the box out. So sometimes I go finger food snackless for days.

Shopping is a lot of fun and it really relieves me of all the child stress I get from growing up with a wacky dad. I hope mom and dad bring me more often to their shopping escapades. I can't wait to walk and finally choose my own clothes, shoes, food, clips, and all the legal baby stuff the constitution entitles me to have.

1 Comments:

At 7:52 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Can't wait to go to your party Carli! Love your grocery cart pictures. You are so big na!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home