Carli

Join us in welcoming our daughter Cara Callia Orendain. Born last March 14, 2005, she came into this world at 6.6 lbs - healthy and beaming with joy. This is her blog, written by her parents with her thoughts in mind. She has been a source of their renewed creativity, and hopefully she will someday enjoy reading these to herself.

May 08, 2006

High Fidelity

Tito Fidel, my daddy's younger brother who lives in Cebu was in town last week. We picked him up from Makati before we headed to Malakas for our usual Sunday lunch with Lola.

I am not usually nice to strangers, so I don't know what came over me that made me easily warm up to Tito Fidel.

I think it's because he treated everyone to special Halo-halo. With a tall glass of halo-halo topped with yummy Ube ice-cream and a big bag of Holy Kettle pop-corn, he suddenly looked irresistable.

Here I am cozying up to him as he feeds me halo-halo and my favorite pop-corn. On second thought, I guess I really warmed up to Tito Fidel because I know that, being my dad's brother, he's someone I can charm any time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home