Carli

Join us in welcoming our daughter Cara Callia Orendain. Born last March 14, 2005, she came into this world at 6.6 lbs - healthy and beaming with joy. This is her blog, written by her parents with her thoughts in mind. She has been a source of their renewed creativity, and hopefully she will someday enjoy reading these to herself.

March 22, 2006

April Pool's Day

Up until last Saturday, happiness for me was making waves in my 3-foot long, six-inch deep bath tub. You could just imagine how wild I became when I plunged into my own inflatable swimming pool which my Ninang Nona gave me for my first birthday.

As soon as Ninang brought it home, Daddy wasted no time inflating it using our motorized air pump and filling it with water. And to check how durable it was, Daddy jumped right in for a swim.

After a few laps, Daddy declared that the pool was baby safe and friendly. Yaya Menchie slipped me into my bathing suit and I jumped right in with my cousins Judith and Jessica, and my constant bathing companion, Rubber Ducky. I had a splashing grand time.

It's summer time and with the temperature rising each day, I'm definitely going to spend a lot of time cooling off in my swimming pool. And so I officially proclaim the coming month "April Pool's Day."

Hey friends and cousins, come on over to my house for a pool party. Titos and Titas, you're invited too -- just bring some pizza for the pool boy -- my dad.

2 Comments:

At 12:47 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love your blog CArli! You and Gia are fortunate to have superbloghostwriters! May you inherit those talents and more!
Your photos are so pretty and adorable! THose big eyes and cute nose will make you look young forever. BTW, your walk times with Daddy will make you wiser too. How wonderful!
YOu are so precious! love, tita lolamel

 
At 2:48 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

huy mga april fools... dagdagan niyo naman itong blog ninyo. am waiting to see new pics of carli (who I am glad is now all better!). I miss you my inaanak! Miss your mom's nakakatawa stories.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home