Carli

Join us in welcoming our daughter Cara Callia Orendain. Born last March 14, 2005, she came into this world at 6.6 lbs - healthy and beaming with joy. This is her blog, written by her parents with her thoughts in mind. She has been a source of their renewed creativity, and hopefully she will someday enjoy reading these to herself.

May 31, 2006

On All Fours

I have always loved crawling on all fours. Now, I don't know if Buddy (tita Nina's golden retriever) enjoys it too, but I find it so enjoyable! Here in this picture I am beside Buddy, pausing after some crawling around Lola Betty's house.

Every sunday, or as often as we can. Mom, dad and I go to Malakas to spend some time with Lola Betty, Ninong Martin and Tita Nina. Right now, Kuya Jay is also staying there and I really love going there for all the crawling space.

Our house has limited crawling space, especially since I only shuttle between our room and my playroom. Next time I visit Lola Betty, I will surely ask Buddy if he loves crawling around.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home