Carli

Join us in welcoming our daughter Cara Callia Orendain. Born last March 14, 2005, she came into this world at 6.6 lbs - healthy and beaming with joy. This is her blog, written by her parents with her thoughts in mind. She has been a source of their renewed creativity, and hopefully she will someday enjoy reading these to herself.

June 29, 2006

Bike Race

Dad's friend Paulette & Roman recently had a party for their twin girls at Dave's Fun House at Festival Mall. They had come all the way from the U.S. to visit their relatives and celebrate their daughter's birthday in the Philippines. I was lucky to be invited to their party. There were lots of things to do at Dave's fun house. A lot of moms leave their kids there when they plan to take some time off to watch a movie or shop around.
One of the things I tried was riding a bike. Of course dad still had to push me around but pretty soon I'm sure I'll be biking around the block by myself. Dad has also taken up biking a few weeks ago. He has made this his new exercise habit. I can't wait till Dad and I eventually have our bike race. Get ready dad!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home