Carli

Join us in welcoming our daughter Cara Callia Orendain. Born last March 14, 2005, she came into this world at 6.6 lbs - healthy and beaming with joy. This is her blog, written by her parents with her thoughts in mind. She has been a source of their renewed creativity, and hopefully she will someday enjoy reading these to herself.

June 29, 2006

Splitting Image

When I was much younger, mom and dad couldn't decipher who between the two of them I resembled more. Mom said I got Dad's eyes. And Dad said I got my mom's complexion. The rest of my features were still a toss up.
As I got older, around ten months, mom realized who I was the splitting image of. She said I looked like Tita Nina Puyat. With this comment she got the "amen" of Tita Jullie and more of my dad's Daza relatives.
Here in this picture I am with Dad and Tita Nina. I am so proud to be told that I look like her, definitely because she is very pretty. Also, despite my Lola Betty's insistence that I don't have a nose, Tita Nina has a nice nose which most probably I will have when I grow up.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home