Carli

Join us in welcoming our daughter Cara Callia Orendain. Born last March 14, 2005, she came into this world at 6.6 lbs - healthy and beaming with joy. This is her blog, written by her parents with her thoughts in mind. She has been a source of their renewed creativity, and hopefully she will someday enjoy reading these to herself.

June 15, 2006

Workaholic

Every day, mom and dad go to office and, with a heavy heart leave me with my yayas. Mom makes it a point to give me my morning bath before going to work because it gives her more time to play with me. Besides, her office is just ten minutes away and unless she has an early morning meeting, she really has time for me.

Lately, dad has been coming home late because he had a series of seminars. I missed him so much that when he finally got around to his usual schedule of spending time with me, I made sure I got the most out of him. Here in this picture, he put on his tie on me to show me who's boss around here. Who else but me? Right dad?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home