Carli

Join us in welcoming our daughter Cara Callia Orendain. Born last March 14, 2005, she came into this world at 6.6 lbs - healthy and beaming with joy. This is her blog, written by her parents with her thoughts in mind. She has been a source of their renewed creativity, and hopefully she will someday enjoy reading these to herself.

July 13, 2006

Cinderella in New World

To celebrate mom and dad's wedding anniversary, we all packed our bags and escaped to New World Renaissance Hotel in Makati. Not only was it a grat place, it also brought us closer to all the good places to eat, shop and watch movies -- if they allowed me to .

While mom was busy checking us in, Dad and I surveyed the hotel facilities. I had so much fun running around that, before we even brought our luggage to the room, Mom realized that I had already lost my left Florshiem shoe.

Just like Cinderella, I was hoping some prince charming would find my shoe and return it to me. We notified housekeeping to search for it - but sadly, someone had probably already picked it up and taken a liking to it.

Except for that, we had a grand time at the hotel. Mom and dad ended up buying me two new pairs, just in case I lost another shoe. I really loved being in a hotel. It's so much fun lying around the carpet and well, the best part was the fluffy goose feather pillows. They were the best.

All in all, we had a great anniversary celebration. We should do this again more often Dad!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home